Friday 27 February 2015

My Makeup Essentials!

Every women out there has their go-to makeup essentials, that they use to create their everyday makeup look. Today I thought I would share with you my favorite makeup products. As I happen to be a makeup junkie I am constantly looking for products that make my skin look flawless(which is why I have a lot of sample size products) below are my favs! What are some of your daily must haves when it comes to cosmetics and beauty products?

Displaying 20150227_162931.jpg

Benefit- Confession of a Cocealaholic: The best Benefit kit in my opinion which includes Erase Paste and Boing Concealer

Benefit- The PORE-fessional : This primer is my absolute favorite and leaves you with flawless, pore-less looking skin and is great for us oily skinned girls out there too!

Benefit- They're Real : This mascara brings the drama and really does make it look like you are wearing falsies!

Benefit- Puff OFF! : This eye cream is applied with a metal applicator and really does awaken tired puffy eyes.

Benefit- Lipstick in "Do - Tell": This is a perfect berry colour lip product that goes on smooth and matte.

NARS- This sample product contains their iconic bronzer in Laguna and their equally iconic blush in Orgasm.

Tarte- Eyeliner: This eyeliner goes on easily and lasts with great staying power

MAC- Eye-shadow: "Woodwink" This is the perfect eye-shadow colour for an everyday look.

Covergirl- Ready Set Gorgeous: This foundation is a must have product, it provides a natural look and is set at a great price point!

Vicktor & Rolf- Flowerbomb roller perfume: This is a great floral scent and a true classic to wear everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment